DUBLIN, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report "Internet of Things (IoT) Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts 2017 to 2023" to their offering.
The worldwide market for Internet of Things (IoT) is $16.3 billion in 2016 anticipated to reach $185.9 billion by 2023.
The study is designed to give a comprehensive overview of the Internet of Things (IoT): market segment. Research represents a selection from the mountains of data available of the most relevant and cogent market materials, with selections made by the most senior analysts.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the next Industrial Revolution. It will impact the way all businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the physical world. 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps speed has been used in data centers for years. The jump to 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps has come rapidly as a result of the need to increase the quantity of data managed inside the data center with more analytics and more applications. Many of the Cloud 2.0 mega data centers have moved to 100 Gbps, presaging the move to 400 Gbps. One reason for the increase in speed is the growth of data consumption, attributed to smartphones, social media, video streaming, Internet of Things (IoT), and big data. Big pipes are used to cope with the huge quantities of data that are being transferred.
Sensors and software analytics platforms are implemented with connectivity capability for streaming data from endpoints and using analytics to process the data in a manner that generates alerts when appropriate. The complete report provides a comprehensive analysis of Internet of Things (IoT) in different categories, illustrating the diversity of uses for digital tracking devices in industry, healthcare and consumer markets.
Commentary on every aspect of the market from independent analysts creates an independent perspective in the evaluation of the market. In this manner the study presents a comprehensive overview of what is going on in this market, assisting managers with designing market strateges likely to succeed.
IoT Brings Digital Connectivity to Everything, Implements APIs, SOA, Data Streaming, End-Point Analytics, Digital Controls, and Sends Alerts.
- Agricultural and Weather IoT - Agriculture IoT - Blockchain Networks - Connected Cars - Energy Management Internet of Things - Financial IoT - Healthcare - Healthcare IoT - Industrial IoT - Internet of Things (IoT) - IoT chipsets - IoT Endpoints - IoT Security - IoT Suite - Management - Manufacturing IoT - Rail Transportation IoT - Security and Energy - Security IoT - Self Driving Cars - Self-Driving Cars - Sensor and Computing Configurations - Transportation - Universal IoT Platform - Wearable Technology - Weather IoT - Web Services - Wireless Sensor Networks
Key Topics Covered:
INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT): MARKET DESCRIPTION AND MARKET DYNAMICS
2. INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) MARKET SHARES AND FORECASTS2.1 Internet of Things (IoT) Market Driving Forces2.2 Internet of Things (IoT) Market Shares2.3 Internet of Things (IoT) Market Forecasts2.4 Internet of Things Market Segments: Security and Energy Management, Healthcare, Transportation and Self Driving Cars, Agriculture and Weather, Financial, Industrial and Manufacturing2.5 Security and Energy Management Internet of Things Market2.6 Healthcare2.7 Self Driving Cars / Connected Cars / Transportation2.8 Agricultural and Weather IoT2.9 Industrial IoT2.10 Financial Internet of Things Market Segment2.11 IoT chipsets2.12 IoT Data Use Forecasts2.13 Mid IR Sensor Market Forecasts2.14 Internet of Things (IoT) Regional Analysis
3. INTERNET OF THINGS IOT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION3.1 IBM3.2 Intel3.3 Microsoft IoT3.4 Hewlett HP IoT3.5 Apple3.6 Google3.7 Cisco3.8 Samsung3.9 AutoDesk3.10 Zebra3.11 SAP3.12 Siemens3.13 Bosch Software Innovation3.14 Huawei Technologies3.15 Harman International Industries (ADITI Technologies)3.16 Enevo Oy Technologies3.17 Infineon Technologies3.18 Symantec Corporation3.19 Schneider Electric Software, Llc.3.20 Apple IoT3.21 AT&T3.22 Softbank3.23 Uber3.24 oneM2M3.25 Symantec / Norton Core Router3.26 Kaptivo3.27 Oracle3.28 Schlage IoT Devices3.29 AGCO3.30 Alibaba Group in Shanghai3.31 Essence
4. INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY4.1 Internet of Things (IoT) Research and Technology4.2 IoT Common Standards4.3 Edge Computing4.4 European Union Research & Innovation4.5 Wearable Technology4.6 Blockchain4.7 Connected Home Camera Technology4.8 IFTTT4.9 Wireless Communication Standards4.10 IBM and Texas Instruments Collaboratively Develop Lifecycle-Management for IoT Devices
5. INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) COMPANY PROFILES5.1 Aerialtronics5.2 Adobe5.3 Amazon5.4 Apple5.5 AutoDesk5.6 Bosch5.7 Cisco Systems5.8 Digi International5.9 Cybus5.10 Enevo Oy Technologies5.11 Essence5.12 General Electric5.13 Google5.14 Health Slam - IoT Slam5.15 Huawei5.16 IBM Corporation5.17 Infineon Technologies AG5.18 Intel Corporation5.19 Internet of Things Community5.20 KT5.21 Microsoft5.22 Microsoft5.23 MuleSoft5.24 Nokia5.25 oneM2M5.26 Panoramic Power5.27 Oracle5.28 PTC5.29 Qualcomm5.30 Samsung5.31 SAP5.32 Schaeffler5.33 Sierra Wireless Business and Innovation Development5.34 Sigfox5.35 Softbank5.36 Spirent5.37 STMicroelectronics5.38 Symantec5.39 Schneider Electric Software, Llc.5.40 Uber5.41 UIB5.42 Zebra5.43 ZTE5.44 Appendix A: Selected IoT Market Participants5.45 Construction Automation5.46 Selected IoT and IoT Wireless Sensor Networking Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d59d2/internet_of
Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]