Advertise with us
[September 04, 2014]
Blue Box Partner Program Offers the Channel a Painless, Profitable Path to Private Cloud as a Service
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Seattle, Wash. (PRWEB) September 04, 2014 Blue Box--a Seattle-based provider of on-demand private cloud as a service (PCaaS) on dedicated hardware--today announced the launch of the Blue Box Cloud Partner Program.
Key News Facts • The Blue Box Cloud Partner Program lets VARs, IT consultants, service providers and cloud & telco brokers deliver hosted private cloud solutions to their customers without investing in capital or intellectual property.
• The Program is designed for three things: -- Get Partners up and running fast -- Enable Partners to add "Cloud" to their portfolio with minimal investment -- Make it easy for Partners to earn healthy margins with the best in class solution • The program offers tiered partnership levels ranging from percentage-based referrals to private label offerings.
• The program creates cloud "stickiness" and helps service providers prevent customers from migrating to other parties to acquire cloud solutions.
• Partner resources include: training, a library of sales tools and designated personnel to help close deals quickly.
• The program is structured to provide high partner margins and protects partners from channel conflict.
• Blue Box Cloud is production ready with enterprise and mid-sized customers running production workloads in both North America and EMEA today.
• The OpenStack-powered Blue Box Cloud is backed by reference customers and is priced for easy entry.
The program launches with three tiers: 1. Preferred Referral Level Get started quickly: This entry level is designed for partners who are regularly asked by their customers for a Cloud solution. Preferred Level partners refer interested prospects to Blue Box Cloud and our sales teams collaborate with the partner to drive the opportunity to close. Blue Box then compensates the partner based on referral fees that are more than twice that of many of leading public cloud providers all the while requiring less effort.
2. Advanced Referral Level For those with a "Cloud Practice": The top-level referral option acts as an extension of the Blue Box sales team, identifying leads and working opportunities through to customer agreement. Once the deal is signed, the customer stays on Blue Box's paper and Blue Box reports to the partner regularly regarding customer growth and satisfaction. In addition to two-way lead sharing, partners at this level earn ongoing revenue as long as minimum quarterly commitments are met. This tier is ideal for Cloud Integrators, Value-Added Distributors, Master Agents and cloud brokers.
3. Premier Reseller Level When "Cloud is Strategic" to your business: The program's top tier partners have access to turn-key private label/white label PCaaS for resale to their customers. Available as "powered by Blue Box" or 100 percent private label. This level allows telco's, MSPs and companies looking to sell PCaaS to quickly enter the market and achieve excellent margins without significant capital or IP investment.
Supporting Quotes "Blue Box is the ideal partner for service providers who are hungry for a way to deliver customers a turnkey cloud solution," said Ken Cavallon, vice president, partners, at Blue Box. "Partners get an exceptional hosted private cloud offering, entry into a new market and a new lucrative percentage-based revenue stream. Additionally, providers can sell their services on top of the Blue Box Cloud without channel conflict, because Blue Box does not sell services atop the infrastructure like many other hosted private cloud vendors do. Our expertise and focus is 100 percent Private Cloud as a Service." "We've had great success with Blue Box Cloud," said Lee Pallat, director of cloud strategy at StrataCore. "It delivers the cost predictability, environment control and hybrid capability our customers look for. The Blue Box Cloud Partner Program empowers our team to engage clients with resources that make Cloud easier to deploy and maintain. The private cloud as a service approach that Blue Box offers fits well with StataCore's goal of enabling our clients to 'Buy Smarter'." Companies interested in the program can get started today at
About Blue Box Blue Box is a pioneering Private Cloud as a Service (PCaaS) provider with a worldwide customer base. Blue Box's technology platform leverages decades of operational expertise in cloud and distributed systems to deliver Blue Box Cloud--a managed, hosted private cloud on dedicated hardware, powered by OpenStack and available and scalable on demand. Blue Box Cloud delivers core benefits of both public and private clouds in one offering. Blue Box meets the control, performance, and security needs of customers in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, financial services, digital media, gaming, technology and retail. Learn more about Seattle-based Blue Box at bluebox.net or find Blue Box on Twitter at @bluebox.
About StrataCore StrataCore is the premier Data Center, IT Infrastructure, Connectivity, and Cloud Services Agency in the Pacific Northwest. We partner with the industry's top service providers to save our clients time and money - while maximizing business results. We offer unbiased, custom solutions while maintaining a clear view of the competitive landscape to optimize contract terms and pricing. Our market intelligence, tools, and detailed vendor selection process provides clients with the necessary insight to make informed IT decisions. For more information, please visit
Read the full story at
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Back To NFVZone's Homepage