Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptd55b/overthetop)
has announced the addition of the "Over-the-Top
(OTT) Internet Television: 2014 A Detailed Analysis of a Major, Emerging
Market" report to their offering.
The over-the-top (OTT) internet television market included services like
Netflix, Apple TV, BBC iPlayer and hundreds of others which provide
access to professionally-produced television programming over the
internet. OTT-TV services do not require the user to also take other
services offered by the OTT-TV service provider, for example a Pay-TV
service or broadband service.
The OTT-TV market is presently characterized by accelerating growth,
profitability and an increasing degree of market stability. Total
worldwide service revenues for OTT-TV services, including both direct
payments from users and ad revenue will reach USD 31.5 billion in 2014.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the worldwide over-the-top
(OTT) internet televsion market. You will be able to read detailed
profiles and analysis for 12 leading OTT-TV services. You will also
obtain 10 separate analyses that explain the status and future outlook
for the OTT-TV market in 10 leading countries.
To provide you with a complete picture this detailed report contains a
segmentation model and supporting narrative that allows you to see which
parts of the industry are still growing, and understand the reasons why.
The segmentation model also delivers powerful insights into the content
strategies that will underpin successful online news ventures in the
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Profiles of 12 Leading OTT-TV Services
- Amazon Instant Video
- Apple TV
- BBC iPlayer
- BigFlix (India)
- Google Android TV
- Google Play
- LeTV (China)
- NOW TV (UK)
- Rakuten (Japan
- Youku Tudou (China)
4. OTT-TV around the Globe: Country Profiles
- United Kingdom
- United States
5. How has the OTT-TV Market Changed over the Last Year
- How will OTT-TV Impact Broadcast TV?
- Cautionary case study: Tablets
- What is the evidence for cord cutting'?
- Is OTT-TV a replacement format?
- What is the real value added by OTT-TV?
- Are double, triple and quad-play deals masking a critical underlying
- Conclusion: Long-term outlook for Broadcast TV
6. Market Pre-requisites & Localization
7. Net Neutrality in the US: Netflix vs. Comcast
8. Content Deals
9. Emerging Connected Platforms: Xiamoi
10. Market Forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptd55b/overthetop
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]