Advertise with us
[August 30, 2014]
MobileRecharge.com Features New Operators for International Top Ups to Chile, Burundi, Turkey and Costa Rica
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 30, 2014 MobileRecharge.com expands its network. International top ups from any part of the world are now possible to even more countries and networks than before: • Smart Burundi • Avea Turkey • Claro Costa Rica • Telsur Chile The great advantage is that families and friends living in different countries now have more opportunities to send credit to each other's mobiles in less than one minute, due to MobileRecharge.com's international airtime service. No matter the distance in between, the mobile recharge is instant and easy to make. Why people use MobileRecharge direct top up service: • A recharge works also as an easy-to-send gift, which turns the service into an ideal alternative when far away.
• The online purchase makes the transaction comfortable, since airtime can be sent even on the go.
• Top up is direct, from MobileRecharge.com account to a mobile phone, no matter the distance.
• The load is sent instantly, and unlike money transfer services it doesn't take hours to arrive.
• Daily promotions make airtime transfer even more affordable than the standard money transfer; plus updates are published on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages. The newly added networks address a new potential market and have been selected based on customer feedback. They are major providers in the countries they operate, and bring new groups of beneficiaries of mobile recharges with MobileRecharge.com. Smart Burundi, also known as SmartMobileBu or Smart Mobile Burundi, have established themselves as pioneers on the national market. Subscribers of Claro in Costa Rica can now receive mobile credit from anywhere in the world, instantly. It only takes 1 minute to recharge online. Avea Turkey is the youngest operator of Turkey, and that is why it focuses on innovation. Avea has a nationwide customer base of 14.5 million as of the last quarter of 2013. Claro Costa Rica is the second on the national market, and among the most popular on the international one. Subscribers of Claro in Costa Rica can now receive mobile credit from anywhere in the world, instantly. It only takes 1 minute to recharge online. Telsur, also known as Telefónica del Sur, is now one of the 4 operators available for international mobile recharges with MobileRecharge.com. It has now over 308,000 customers, covering several major regions of the country, which makes it the leading telecommunications company in the south of Chile. The company is now experiencing a great transition from a traditional fixed telephony to a multi-product telecommunications operator. It deals in wireless local telephony, Internet, tele-vigilance services and specialized telecom services for businesses. When opening new collaborations, MobileRecharge.com plans to further develop the mobile recharge service and stay competitive on the global market. Special focus lays on: • immediacy of credit transfer • high frequency of promotions • affordability in terms of prices Offers, bonuses or promotional extra mobile credit are important criteria for establishing partnerships. MobileRecharge.com keeps people informed on these offers on its: • Facebook • Twitter • Google+ page • MobileRecharge.com Blog:
• "Get new offers" newsletter, to which anyone can subscribe by hitting the "Get offers" button on MobileRecharge.com bottom menu MobileRecharge.com works constantly to ease the ordering process, including increasing security and uprising the degree of usability. As a result, it now takes less than 1 minute to make an international recharge.
Security is a key aspect the MobileRecharge team focus to keep. The service is certified as "Secured & Verified" and is popular for its anti fraud filters.
As customers' explain, mobile recharges work as great gifts. Not only are they an economical option, but since they have a general use, they cover all tastes. They are instant and can be ordered online, in a comfortable environment, and even on the go.
On a review website, customers point out why they chose and stick to MobileRecharge.com: "Easier and quick. ... very good" (User: enano227) "Es un servicio muy eficiente , seguro y rapido, les doy las gracias por su existencia , buen trabajo a todos" (User: oaferrera) "I am a customer from CANADA Who has family in CUBA and from time to time I uses MOBILE RECHARGE. I am overall 100 + % SATISFIED ,Especially when they have special PROMOTION . WINSTON from CANADA." (User: puggylue) "It's really WOW makes my family's life easy." (User: cooolgentle) "I having been using mobilerecharge.com for sometimes now to recharge my and my family international numbers and my experience had been tremendous! The charges when I am recharging bigger amount are smaller compare to other mobile recharge companies." (User: Obembe) "Sure and quick. Hay promociones a menudo." (pierre_c77) "Fast recharging, secure and cheap!" (User: thomas_rimmere) About MobileRecharge.com MobileRecharge.com is an interactive website and a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, and listed as no.18 among the fastest growing telecom companies in the USA in 2014. KeepCalling, the company behind MobileRecharge.com, offers many telecom solutions: mobile recharges (direct top ups, airtime credit or mobile load), Voice Credit for calls and SMS, Virtual Numbers (local numbers), monthly plans for different destinations, through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling serves hundred of thousands of consumers and businesses worldwide, with a high focus on customer satisfaction.
Read the full story at
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Back To NFVZone's Homepage