Advertise with us
[August 29, 2014]
The Best Web Hosting 2014 Recommended By LinkedHosts.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 29, 2014 The web hosting review site LinkedHosts.com today awarded the 5 best web hosting companies for 2014 based on real hosting experience and verified customer feedbacks. Over 100 famous web hosts have been comprehensively reviewed and a shortlist has come out. Topping the list are InMotion Hosting, BlueHost, WebHostingHub, A2Hosting and GreenGeeks.
They stand out from the rest because they are able to offer genuinely good hosting plans with affordable price, rich features, easy-to-use control panel, generous marketing credits, reliable performance as well as responsive technical support.
1) InMotion Hosting InMotion Hosting stands at the top of the list. It excels the competitors in every aspect from price to performance. The budget-friendly and full-fledged plans meet a variety of hosting demands such as small business websites, personal blogs and online stores.
The business-class Launch plan is available at a discounted price of $3.49/mo for people signing up through this exclusive promotional link. Money-back guarantee remains valid for 90 days. Besides, the plan comes with $275 marketing credits for business promotion, the latest MySQL, cPanel and PHP for handy operation, and SSD drives for fast speed.
2) BlueHost Having been in the industry for over a decade, BlueHost is experienced in all kinds of hosting solutions. The introductory plan charges only $3.95/mo with an anytime money-back guarantee. 1 domain name is available for the first year without additional charge, and the hosting resources are protected against malicious usage. All customer services are handled by their own in-house technicians which are reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3) WebHostingHub WebHostingHub is a good choice for hosting personal websites. The shared hosting plans offer unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, FTP accounts and hosted domains. Popular web applications such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal can be easily installed with just a few clicks. In addition, there are $200 marketing offers that help people promote their sites on famous social networking platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
4) A2Hosting A2Hosting distinguishes itself from its competitors by guaranteeing ultra reliability and high speed. All plans are served by expertly tuned servers and SSD drives. Real-time tests reveal that the company has achieved 100% uptime during the past 30 days. Currently, the upgradable Prime plan comes with a 51% discount.
5) GreenGeeks GreenGeeks is an eco-friendly web host that utilizes energy-efficient servers and wind power to conserve energy and reduce carbon footprint. The Eco Plan priced at $3.96/mo is a good option for both beginners and advanced users. The plan includes 1 free domain for lifetime, daily backups, SSH access, and cPanel. Moreover, there are plenty of e-commerce features, multimedia features, marketing packages, and website scripts.
For more information about the companies, read this page.
About LinkedHosts.com Established in 2006, LinkedHosts.com aims to offer unbiased reviews and handy tutorials to help people find the best hosting solutions for a successful online presence.
Read the full story at
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Back To NFVZone's Homepage