Advertise with us
[August 13, 2014]
Oxygen Concentrators Market Outlook in India Through 2019
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (
) has announced the addition of the "Oxygen Concentrators Market Outlook in India Through 2019" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the oxygen concentrators in India through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include: - Portable Oxygen Concentrators - Fixed Oxygen Concentrators The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
- Recent Events and Developments Why should you buy? - Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories - Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape - Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments - Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers - Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance - Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data Key Topics Covered: 1 Table of Contents 1.2 List of Tables 1.3 List of Charts 2 Introduction 3 Scope of the Report 4 Indian Market for Oxygen Concentrators (2006-2019) 4.1 Oxygen Concentrators, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019 4.2 Oxygen Concentrators, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019 4.3 Oxygen Concentrators, Average Price ($), 2006-2019 4.4 Oxygen Concentrators, Company Shares (%), 2013 5 Recent Events and Developments 6 Appendix 6.1 Research Methodology 6.2 Contact us 6.3 Disclaimer Companies Mentioned: - Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Drager Medical AG & Co. KG - Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited - GE Healthcare - MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG - Philips Medical Systems - ResMed Inc.
- Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics - Smiths Medical - Teleflex Incorporated For more information visit
CONTACT: Research and Markets, Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax from USA: 646-607-1907 Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices (
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Back To NFVZone's Homepage