Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings)
has announced the addition of the "Smart
Buildings: Smart Wireless Lighting Controls 2014 to 2018"
report to their offering.
The NEW 2014 Definitive Resource for Smart Wireless Lighting Controls
Market Research including Market Positioning, the Competitive Landscape,
Market Sizing & Investment Analysis
The OECD and EIA estimate that cutting the energy used by lighting by
40% would save $53 billion in the USA whilst annual energy costs and
savings across the globe could be 3 to 4 times as much. Therefore
lighting and its control have a major part to play in the 21st century
low carbon economy. There could not be a more appropriate time to assess
current and future demand for lighting and its control in public
industral and commercial buildings, particularly if it assesses how
wireless control can open up the retrofit business, which has for so
long been stagnant.
Why do you Need this Report?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Sizing the Lighting Market in Buildings and the Impact of LED Lighting
3. Sizing the Wired & Wireless Lighting Controls Market 2013 and
Forecast to 2020
4. Supply Side Structure & Distribution Channels
5.Technology Developments & Future Trends in Lighting & Wireless
6. Key Market Drivers & Barriers
7. The Impact of IT Convergence & Integration of Building Management
10. The Competitive Landscape & Market Positioning
11. M&A Performance / Valuation 2013 & Forecast to 2018
12. The Investment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]