Advertise with us
[July 29, 2014]
Australia Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Report
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (
) has announced the addition of the "Australia Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Report" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the dental crowns and bridges in Australia through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include: - Ceramic Fused to Metal - Metal Free Ceramic The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
- Recent Events and Developments Why should you buy? - Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories - Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape - Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments - Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers - Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance - Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data Key Topics Covered: 1 Table of Contents 2 Introduction 3 Scope of the Report 4 Australian Market for Crowns and Bridges (2006-2019) 5 Recent Events and Developments 6 Appendix Companies Mentioned: - 3M ESPE Dental Products - DENTSPLY International Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG - Nobel Biocare Holding AG - VITA In-Ceram For more information visit
CONTACT: Research and Markets, Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax from USA: 646-607-1907 Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices (
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Back To NFVZone's Homepage