Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sn8xc/led_frontend)
has announced the addition of the "LED
Front-End Equipment Market" report to their offering.
The LED epitaxy equipment market (MOCVD reactor) is very concentrated
under the control of the Big 3 (Aixtron, Veeco and Tayo Nippon Sanso)
who represented nearly 97% of market share in 2013.
The current LED Front-End industry is largely driven by cost reduction
(as technological evolutions are reaching their saturation point). The
main strategy developed by a new MOCVD reactor supplier is to focus on
decreasing Cost of Ownership through a new heating system, new gas flow
design, and increased autoation (). However, even if this is the best
and only strategy to adopt, we do not expect new entrants to have a big
increase in future market share as the finances and expertise of the Big
2 far surpass any of their competitors.
At short term, only 2 types of suppliers (outside of the Big 3)
- Suppliers that develop collaboration with some big LED manufacturers.
- Chinese suppliers that are able to scrape together bits and pieces of
the huge local market.
This report presents a detailed analysis of the LED MOCVD reactor
industry, detailing key players but also new entrants. It also
highlights new strategies developed by these new entrants, future
evolution of the industry, and much more!
OBJECTIVES OF THE REPORT
- To better understand LED Front-End manufacturing technological trends.
- To better understand equipment industry for each process step.
- To better understand who is doing what, and specificities of each
- To provide market metrics both at LED and material/equipment levels.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Objectives of the report
2. Company index
4. Executive summary
5. LED market trends
6. LED die manufacturing
7. Key trends in LED Front-End manufacturing
8. LED Front-End equipment industry and market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sn8xc/led_frontend
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]