Advertise with us
[June 25, 2014]
Docassist announces new Docassist Desktop for easy transition to the cloud
(GlobeNewswire Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Miramar, Florida, June 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Docassist announces new Docassist Desktop for easy transition to the cloud Other new features add to productivity and ease-of-use Docassist, the leading Cloud Document Management Company, today announced Docassist Desktop, which allows users who prefer to work on their desktop to scan, upload, e-mail or print documents to Docassist. Users can assign a document type (such as purchase order) and indexing attributes (such as vendor name, purchase order number, date, and amount) on the Desktop, then push the documents into Docassist.
There, the documents can go directly into powerful rules-based workflows. Once they are processed, it is easy to find documents by searching for them based on the indexing attributes or by keyword searches. Docassist also announces its new integration with Microsoft Office, including Office 365. Working in Office, users can file a document in Docassist, assigning the proper attributes to it on their desktops.
Other new features make Docassist more powerful and easier to use than ever before: · The workflow wizard makes it quick and easy to create powerful rules-based workflows.
· Improved zonal OCR reads selected fields of multi-page documents, including those with handwritten information, and then automatically enters data from key field directly into Docassist.
· Faster bulk scanning allows users to insert barcoded pages to separate one document from another.
· Broader Intacct integration adds general ledger and purchase order integration to the existing AP Bill integration.
· New integrations enhance the productivity of NetSuite, NetSuite's OpenAir, and Sugar CRM .
· Forms-based document management allows users to design a custom form or use of a standard form to initiate a Docassist workflow. · Customers can decide to send links to people who are not Docassist users, giving them read-only access to specific documents. About Docassist Docassist makes cloud document management and workflow automation simple. Providing enterprise-level document management capabilities to companies of all sizes, Docassist allows its customers to easily automate paper-intensive processes, work seamlessly from virtually any device, and integrate information across any application including Accounting, ERP, CRM, and HRM systems. Its advanced security keeps information safe and its simple user interface ensure ease of use.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Miramar, FL, Docassist is committed to providing services that enhance the productivity and transactional efficiency of its customers. For more information, please visit docassist.usor call 877-399-1100.
Docassist and the Docassist logo are trademarks of Docassist, LLC. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Press Contact Tami Lacoste TLacoste@docassistpro.com (754) 201-4109 Source: Docassist, LLC 2014 GlobeNewswire, Inc.
Back To NFVZone's Homepage