Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ps7njl/insomnia_pipeline)
has announced the addition of the "Insomnia
Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update" report to their offering.
The latest report Insomnia Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update, provides
most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global
Insomnia market. It covers emerging therapies for Insomnia in active
clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical
trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for
tracking competition, identifying partners,evaluating opportunities,
formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing
and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
- The report provides Insomnia pipeline molecules by clinical trial
stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3
clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials,
preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
- The report provides Insomnia pipeline molecules by their dominant
mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on
their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of
- The report provides Insomnia pipeline molecules by the Originator
Short-term Launch Highlights:
- Find out which Insomnia pipeline products will be launched in the US
and Ex-US till 2017.
- Insomnia phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Insomnia phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Insomnia phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Insomnia preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Insomnia discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Insomnia pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ps7njl/insomnia_pipeline
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]