Advertise with us
[April 03, 2014]
Consumer Electronics Market 2014-2018 Global Report at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 03, 2014 Consumer electronics is a term for electronic equipment used on a daily basis by individuals. This market includes vendors who manufacture audio and video equipment for purposes such as home entertainment and in-car entertainment. The sales of these products are mainly determined by the technology used in these products, the pricing, availability of different variants, and the level of after-sales support given to customers. In addition, global economic conditions also influence the sales of consumer electronics because they directly affect the purchasing power of customers.
The analysts forecast the Global Consumer Electronics market (
) will grow at a CAGR of 5.59 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report The Global Consumer Electronics market can be divided into five segments: TVs, In-car Entertainment Equipment, Portable and Home Audio Equipment, Cameras, and Image Recording and Playback Devices. This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Consumer Electronics market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from consumer electronic products manufacturing.
The Global Consumer Electronics Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions and the Americas; it also covers the Global Consumer Electronics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Regions • APAC • EMEA • Americas Key Vendors • LG Electronics Inc.
• Panasonic Corp.
• Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
• Sony Corp.
• Toshiba Corp. Purchase Report @
. Other Prominent Vendors • Akai Sales Pte. Ltd.
• Haier Electronics Group Co. Ltd.
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Konka Group • Microsoft Corp.
• MIRC Electronics Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
• RCA Corp.
• Sansui Electric Co. Ltd.
• Sharp Corp.
• Videocon Industries Ltd. Key Market Driver • Increasing Launch of New Product Lines Key Market Challenge • Rapid Decrease in Average Selling Prices Key Market Trend • Emergence of Ultra HDTV Technology Key Questions Answered in this Report • What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors? Table of Contents 01. Executive Summary 02. List of Abbreviations 03. Scope of the Report 03.1 Market Overview 03.2 Product Offerings 04. Market Research Methodology 04.1 Market Research Process 04.2 Research Methodology 05. Introduction 06. Market Landscape 06.1 Market Overview 06.2 Market Size and Forecast 07. Product Life Cycle Analysis 07.1 Five Forces Analysis 08. Market Segmentation by Product 09. Market Segmentation by End-users 10. Geographical Segmentation 11. Buying Criteria 12. Market Growth Drivers 13. Drivers and their Impact 14. Market Challenges 15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 16. Market Trends 17. Trends and their Impact 18. Vendor Landscape 18.1 Competitive Scenario 18.2 Major Vendor Analysis 2013 18.3 Other Prominent Vendors 19. Key Vendor Analysis 19.1 LG Electronics Inc.
19.1.1 Business Overview 19.1.2 Business Segmentation 19.1.3 Key Information 19.1.4 SWOT Analysis 19.2 Panasonic Corp.
19.2.1 Business Overview 19.2.2 Business Segmentation.
19.2.3 Key Information 19.2.4 SWOT Analysis 19.3 Sony Corp.
19.3.1 Business Overview 19.3.2 Business Segmentation 19.3.3 Key Information 19.3.4 SWOT Analysis 19.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
19.4.1 Business Overview 19.4.2 Business Segmentation 19.4.3 Key Information 19.4.4 SWOT Analysis 19.5 Toshiba Corp.
19.5.1 Business Overview 19.5.2 Business Segmentation 19.5.3 Key Information 19.5.4 SWOT Analysis 20. Other Reports in this Series List of Exhibits: Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology Exhibit 2: Global Consumer Electronics Market by Product Type Exhibit 3: Global Consumer Electronics Market by End-users Exhibit 4: Global Consumer Electronics Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion) Exhibit 5: Product Life Cycle Analysis of Consumer Electronics Exhibit 6: Global Consumer Electronics Market by Product Type 2013 Exhibit 7: Global Consumer Electronics Market by End-users 2013 Exhibit 8: Global Consumer Electronics Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 Exhibit 9: Global Light Vehicle Market 2013-2018 (units in million) Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation: LG Electronics Inc.
Exhibit 11: Revenue by Business Segmentation HY2013 Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation: Panasonic Corp.
Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation by Revenue FY2013 Exhibit 14: Geographical Segmentation by Revenue FY2013 Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Sony Corp.
Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Toshiba Corp. 2013 Explore other reports on Consumer Electronics Market.
About Us Sandlerresearch.org (
) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Back To NFVZone's Homepage