Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p26tbs/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the Global Software Monetization Market" report to their
This study covers the worldwide software monetization market, also known
as software entitlement management or license management.
It provides drivers and restraints; technology and market trends; demand
analysis; and strategies for growth. The market is analyzed in 3
segments - hardware, software, and services - and divided by 3 regions:
NALA, EMEA, and APAC. Applications covered include B2B software, B2C
software, embedded, and SaaS.
An in-depth competitive analysis, including vendors' market shares, is
provided along with profiles of the key inustry vendors. The base year
is 2013. Forecasts run through 2018.
- SLM vendors must position themselves as long-term monetization
partners, engaging with CMO* and CFO* teams.
- Usage-based models are growing; SLM must enable these without losing
sight of traditional use cases.
- End-customer experience and operational efficiency are driving ISVs'*
LM* strategy, adoption, and transitions.
- Cloud represents opportunity, but also uncertainty, for vendors,
publishers, and even end customers.
- Regardless of positioning, anti-piracy and anti-hack strength remain
at the core of this market and its products.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
II. Market Overview
III. Total Software Monetization Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market and Technical Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
IV. Complementary Technologies and Vendors
V. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p26tbs/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]