Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf69j7/data_center)
has announced the addition of the "Data
Center Infrastructure Hosting Services in South Africa 2012-2016"
report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Data Center Infrastructure Hosting Services
market in South Africa to grow at a CAGR of 19.61 percent over the
period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market
growth is the increasing adoption of cloud services and applications.
The Data Center Infrastructure Hosting Services market in South Afric
has also been witnessing an increasing requirement for hosting services
from micro-SMBs. However, concerns regarding data security could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Business Connexion Group Ltd.,
Dimension Data Holdings plc, HP Co., IBM Corp., and T-Systems
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Hetzner Ltd., MWEB, and
RSAWeb Internet Services.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf69j7/data_center
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]