Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9tcht/pharmapoint)
has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint:
Obesity - UK Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report
to their offering.
After a more than decade long dormancy, the Obesity market is undergoing
a revival with the advent of several novel therapies that will lend
considerable visibility to this indication space. This includes the use
of combination therapies that simultaneously target multiple pathways
and regulate appetite control, as well as novel molecular entities with
new mechanisms of action. Due to this growing pipeline of late-stage
drugs, this market is expected to experience substantial growth over the
Although the prevalence of obesity in the UK is one of the highest among
the EU ountries, it is a severely underserved market, with Xenical and
its generic being the sole therapies for chronic weight management. Due
to the high cost of therapy, most patients have been taking generic
orlistat. In the UK, overweight and obesity are traditionally treated
with lifestyle modifications, such as dietary regulation and increased
- Overview of Obesity including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the UK including product
description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the UK from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and
restraints affecting the UK Obesity market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for Obesity.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of drug performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the UK.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9tcht/pharmapoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]