Advertise with us
[February 26, 2014]
AccountSight Launches Time Tracking Integration with QuickBooks for a Powerful and Streamlined User Experience
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) San Jose, CA (PRWEB) February 26, 2014 AccountSight Software is excited to announce the QuickBooks integration to their latest cloud-based online application version 2.21, a simple and easy to use time, expense and invoicing solution for customers worldwide. Integrating AccountSight time tracking software with QuickBooks solves the problem of transferring time tracking data to QuickBooks accounting software. Users can manage all their weekly timesheets and project invoices in AccountSight and then easily and quickly export the data into QuickBooks to perform accounting operations.
“AccountSight's intuitive time tracking combined with QuickBook's accounting is a winning combination” said Anita Bist, VP of Marketing and Sales. “Since many businesses use QuickBooks for accounting purposes but would like to have an easy time entry system for their employees, they will be happy to know that AccountSight has integrated their simple and accurate time tracker with QuickBooks. This shows AccountSight’s commitment to its customers by providing them with a user friendly end-to-end solution.” AccountSight’s integration with QuickBooks has the following benefits: • Save time and money by eliminating duplicate time entry in QuickBooks.
• Reduce costly data errors by not having to enter time manually in QuickBooks.
• Convenient time entry for the user has workflow notifications and reminders.
• The manager approval process ensures that employee or contractor time is entered accurately.
• Utilize the user-friendly time entry features seamlessly integrated with accounting and payroll.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out the new QuickBooks integration feature. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features: • Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
• Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
• Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
• Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
• Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
• Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
• Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
• Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and Invoicing reports.
About AccountSight: AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability.
Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
System Requirements: AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Pricing: AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.
Read the full story at
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Back To NFVZone's Homepage