Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj7wkh/india_digital)
has announced the addition of the "India
Digital Broadcast Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis" report
to their offering.
Transition to HD, connected workflows, contribution and distribution
over IP and multiscreen delivery are the top trends that would drive
broadcast equipment purchase in India from 2014 to 2016. This research
will discuss product definitions, drivers and restraints, market and
technical trends, as well as revenue and unit forecasts from 2012 to
2018, with 2013 as the base year. It includes analyses of competitive
landscape and market share by product segment. It alo includes an
end-user survey among broadcasters on the product purchasing decisions
for the next three years.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how are
competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends, including cloud technologies, are shaping the
marketplace today? What trends are on the horizon, and what does this
mean for future product strategy?
- What regional trends exist in digitization and digital TV, and what do
they mean for growth strategies in India for vendors?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj7wkh/india_digital
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]