Advertise with us
[February 23, 2014]
people in business [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
(Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Ashlee Weber has joined 3 Willows Wellness Center. Her specialties include treatment of mood disorders, anxiety, anger- related problems, stress-related problems and struggles with life transitions.
* Ashley Meyer has accepted the position of Health Information Management manager at UnityPoint Health-Finley Hospital. She previously was a certified medical coder for Medical Associates in Dubuque. She completed her Associates of Science degree in health information technologies at Northeast Iowa Community College, Peosta, in May and received her certification in August.
* Michael Sanders has been named executive director of the Dubuque County Historical Society and its museums. He has a Master of Arts in natural science and environmental education and a Bachelor of Arts in anthropology. He served for several years as manager of public operations at the Science Museum of Minnesota, a major institution in the Twin Cities. He was operations manager at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History and has management experience in the hospitality industry. He will supervise and work directly with four department heads: Marketing Director John Sutter, Living Collections Director Andy Allison, Curatorial Services Director Cristin Waterbury and Education Director Mark Wagner. He also will supervise five people at the manager and coordinator level: Facilities Manager John Oglesby, IT Administrator Nathan Smith, Stores Manager Elizabeth Pape, Food Service Manager Cliff Cameron and Bookkeeper Pat Niensteadt.
* Premier Bank announced the following: Tasha Lippold has been promoted to vice president, marketing director. She began her career at Premier Bank in 2011 as marketing communications coordinator. Prior to joining the company, she was employed by Loras College as an assistant marketing manager. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business marketing and business management from Loras College.
Aubree Rehmke has been promoted to compliance officer & human resources manager. She has been with Premier since 2008 and has held various positions, from personal banker/teller to mortgage loan processor and compliance coordinator. Prior to joining the company, she was employed by Community Choice Credit Union in Des Moines as a consumer loan officer. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from the University of Iowa.
Molly Valaskey has been promoted to assistant vice president, retail banking. She joined the company in 2008 as a personal banker/ teller. Prior to joining the company, she was a personal banker with US Bank. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in apparel merchandising, design and production from Iowa State University.
Laura Glab has joined the company as a credit analyst officer. She was previously employed at Heartland Financial with an extensive 16-year background in lending and managing credit portfolios. She has earned her Bachelor of Business Administration in finance from The University of Iowa and her Master of Business Administration from the University of Dubuque.
* Mandi Mohr joined Express Employment Professionals as an administrative recruiter. She previously resided in Phoenix and worked for the University of Phoenix as an academic counselor. She has her bachelor's degree in health education and her master's degree in innovative leadership. She is a member of Young Professionals Dubuque and the Tri-State Human Resources Association.
* RE/MAX Advantage Realty announced: Molly Bodish was presented with the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award, which honors successful agents who have earned excellence in career sales during their careers with the company. She has been working in the real estate industry for more than eight years and has extensive experience in short sales and residential sales.
Jason Conrad was presented with the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award, which honors successful agents who have earned excellence in career sales during their careers with the company. He has been working in the real estate industry for more than eight years and has extensive experience in residential and commercial sales. He has earned other distinctions, including Diamond Achievement from Iowa Association of Realtors, RE/MAX Platinum Club and the 2012 TOP 5 Transactions Individual Award.
Gwen Kosel achieved the exclusive RE/MAX Platinum Club Award for annual sales excellence during 2013, her second straight year earning this honor. She also is being honored with the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award for career sales excellence. These awards will be presented during the RE/MAX International Convention in Las Vegas later this month.
* Loras College President Jim Collins was re-elected as secretary/ treasurer for the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, which serves as the voice for Catholic Higher Education in the United States.
The ACCU Board of Directors is comprised of 17 U.S. Catholic college presidents and one Catholic college president from Canada. The board is elected by its membership of approximately 220 Catholic college and university presidents.
Items for People in Business and Business Briefs may be submitted to Michelle Allen, Business Briefs, Telegraph Herald, P.O. Box 688, Dubuque, IA 52004-0688, or they can be sent by email to email@example.com. For more information, call 563-588-5637.
(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
Back To NFVZone's Homepage