Advertise with us
[February 10, 2014]
Paint and Coatings Market Consolidation: Who will Not Survive in 2014?
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (
) has announced the addition of the "Paint and Coatings Market Consolidation: Who will Not Survive?" report to their offering.
This new 142-page report provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market outlook, as well as supplier strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how.
The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including: - Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
- In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
Scope - Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation? - How will the current trends affect the major market segments? - Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive? The company profiles include: - Specific business, new product development and marketing - strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, - marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information visit
CONTACT: Research and Markets, Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com Fax from USA: 646-607-1907 Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Chemicals (
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Back To NFVZone's Homepage