Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9b5xtq/atrasentan)
has announced the addition of the "Atrasentan
(Microvascular Complications of Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis
to 2022" report to their offering.
The entire market for microvascular complications of diabetes (MCD) -
diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and neuropathy - is facing an
extremely high level of unmet need across the 7MM (US, 5EU and Japan).
Despite its enormous potential, the MCD market is facing the major
global barrier in the sparsely populated pipeline. The diabetic
retinopathy segment of the market has recently seen rapid uptake of
novel anti-VEGF therapies and is experiencing a strong growth. On the
other hand, the diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy segments face the
barrier in and increasing number of generic competitors.
Atrasentan hydrochloride is being developed by AbbVie and is currently
in Phase III trials fo the treatment of diabetic nephropathy.
Atrasentan is a highly selective endothelin receptor antagonist. The
endothelin system is chronically activated in patients with nephropathy.
- Overview of MCD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Atrasentan including product description,
safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Atrasentan for the top seven countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for MCD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Atrasentan performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Atrasentan from 2012-2022 in top seven
countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Opportunity and Unmet Need
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9b5xtq/atrasentan
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]