|[February 05, 2014]
Research and Markets: Analysis of the North America Data Center Cooling Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gjwft/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the North America Data Center Cooling Market" report to
The data center cooling solutions market is experiencing pivotal change.
The explosion of data volume and complexity in the North American market
has forced quick decisions and innovative solutions to manage the
increased heat densities generated by new server equipment. This study
focuses on the active cooling solutions market for data centers in North
America. The conclusions formed herein are based on extensive primary
research, with rigorous cross-checking and analysis; the study provides
predictive forecasts of market evolution for the period 2013-2018.
Analysis focuses on market metrics including overall market size and
growth rate, market segment sizes and growth rates, competitive
analysis, and unit and price analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and a what
- Are the existing competitors correctly structured to meet customer
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these
companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be acquired
by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for
- Are products/services that meet customer needs currently available, or
is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships in order to take their business to the next level?
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1. Total cost of ownership (TCO) is more easily controlled via DCIM and
2. Data center market diversity requires a variety of cooling solutions.
3. Retrofit opportunities exist for huge OPEX (News - Alert) savings and environmental
4. Rapid server chip configuration evolution requires future-proof
5. Modular and containerized data centers have a disruptive influence.
Key Topics Covered
Total Data Center Cooling Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
CRAC/CRAH Segment Breakdown
Chillers Segment Breakdown
Airside Components Segment Breakdown
High-density Modules Segment Breakdown
Economizers Segment Breakdown
- Evaporative Cooling Subsegment Breakdown
- Direct Liquid Cooled Subsegment Breakdown
United States Breakdown
Modular and Containerized Data Centers
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gjwft/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To Homepage ]