Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbbcd3/pharmaceutical)
has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceutical
Regulatory Affairs in Africa - Including South Africa"
conference to their offering.
The Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Africa Seminar will be held on
the 28th & 29th April 2014 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London
TOPICS TO BE COVERED AT THIS MEETING:
- Overview of The Regulatory Requirements within African countries
- Company and Product Registration
- Practical information on Compiling Dossiers
- How to Comply with Regulatory Submission Strategy
- Recent Developments in South Africa
- Harmonisation and Co-operation Initiatives in Africa
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The aim of his seminar is to provide you with:
- An understanding of the key areas of regulatory affairs in the region
- A focus on the practical aspects to assist with regulatory activities
- The opportunity for you to participate in interactive discussions and
exchange experiences with other delegates
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar will be of particular interest to all those who need to
learn about successful marketing authorisation applications and
regulatory compliance in Africa. It will be useful as both an
introductory or a refresher course on recent developments.
A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given
to each participant who completes the course
28 April 2014 Start: 09.30 - Finish: 17.00
29 April 2014 Start: 09.00 - Finish: 16.30
REGISTRATION & COFFEE
28 April 2014 09.00
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Rembrandt Hotel, 11 Thurloe Place, London SW7 2RS
Opposite V&A Museum. Nearest underground station: South Kensington.
NOTE: Events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational
reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration
fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund
any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book
transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbbcd3/pharmaceutical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]