Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgnjgf/swine_influenza)
has announced the addition of the "Swine
Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Swine Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of
the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information
on the therapeutic development for Swine Influenza, complete with latest
updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Swine Influenza.
- A review of the Swine Influenza products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Swine Influenza pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
OPKO Health, Inc.
Pike Pharma GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgnjgf/swine_influenza
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]