Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt88rf/the_global)
has announced the addition of the "Global
Wireless M2M Market Forecasts & Opportunities Report, 2018"
report to their offering.
Is the world finally ready for wireless M2M?
The author estimates that the number of cellular network connections
worldwide used for machine-to-machine communication will grow from 164.5
million connections in 2013 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of
24.4 percent to 489.9 million connections in 2018. In the coming years
millions of motor vehicles, utility meters, consumer electronics,
security alarms and other machines will become networked. Get up to date
with the latest trends from all main regions and vertical markets with
this unique 230 page report.
The Global Wireless M2M Market is the fifth consecutive report analysing
the latest market developments in all regions of he world.
This strategic research report provides you with 230 pages of unique
business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert
commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report answers the following questions:
- How will the global wireless M2M market evolve over the next five
- What are the main drivers behind growth in Europe, the Americas and
- What is the status of M2M in emerging markets?
- What are the leading global mobile operators' strategies for the M2M
- Which are the strategic options for moving up the M2M value-chain?
- Who are the leading providers of M2M connectivity and application
- What are the latest trends in connected cars?
- Why is Big Data analytics crucial for the future of the M2M industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to wireless M2M
1.5 Solution providers and integrators
2. M2M technology providers
2.1 Wireless M2M module vendors
2.2 SIM and device management solution providers
2.3 M2M connectivity platform providers
2.4 M2M application enablement platform providers
2.5 Industry analysis
3. M2M communication providers
3.2 The Americas
3.4 Middle East and Africa
3.5 M2M managed service providers
3.6 Satellite network operators
3.7 Industry analysis
4. Key vertical markets
4.1 OEM automotive
4.2 Aftermarket automotive
4.3 Utilities - smart grids and metering
4.4 Other vertical markets
5. Market analysis and forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt88rf/the_global
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]