Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjg9xx/japan_dental)
has announced the addition of the "Japan
Dental Biomaterial - Market Size, Growth Rates and Competitive Landscape"
report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and
competitive scenario of the dental biomaterial in Japan through 2018.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Dental Bone Graft Substitutes
- Dental Bone Grafts
- Tissue Regenerative Materials
- The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of
revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company
- Highlights and copares key product categories for growth trends and
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product
category from 2005 to 2018.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product
categories, historic and forecast through 2018.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2005 to 2018).
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
Key Topics Covered:
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3 Scope of the Report
4 Japanese Market for Dental Biomaterials (2005-2018)
- Biomet 3I, Inc.
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Geistlich Pharma Ag
- Koken Co., Ltd
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjg9xx/japan_dental
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]