Advertise with us
[January 18, 2014]
HID Global Drives Customer Empowerment With Its Innovations to Create, Use and Manage Secure Identities at Intersec 2014 [Mid-East.Info]
(Mid-East.Info Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) • Company will demonstrate its iCLASS SE platform for higher security, interoperability and performance • HID Global's new entry-level printer, FARGO ®C50, for small- and medium-sized businesses, will be on display Dubai, U.A.E.: Intersec 2014 (Dubai World Trade Centre: Hall S1, Booth B204C) – January 19–21, 2014 – HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced it will showcase its comprehensive portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities at Intersec 2014. The company will present its broad portfolio of products and solutions from access control to secure badge issuance to employee ID authentication solutions.
The company will demonstrate its iCLASS SE ® platform solution for higher security, interoperability and performance, and its new FARGO ® C50 entry level printer for the creation of secure employee badges, targeted for small- and medium-sized businesses. In addition, HID Global will highlight its enterprise Identity Assurance solutions for ID Authentication and credential management.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services including: Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity • iCLASS SE Platform: Award-winning open platform for highly adaptable, interoperable and secure access control solutions. Supports a wide range of credential technologies (including Seos ®, iCLASS SE, standard iCLASS ®, MIFARE DESFire ®, and HID Prox ®) and is interoperable with future technologies, providing organizations the assurance that their investments in today's technologies can be leveraged in the future.
• Card Personalization Solutions: HID Global will highlight its broad portfolio of printer solutions ranging from entry-level to industrial-grade card personalisation solutions for creating secure identities, from high-quality colour photo IDs to encoding smart cards. Solutions include Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoders. Printers on display will include its new entry-level printer FARGO ®C50. This printer includes all necessary hardware, software, ribbons and support in a single package, so users can begin creating credentials in minutes. The FARGO ®HDP5000 Printer/Encoder that enables card personalisation including new graphical display, faster throughput speeds, dual card hopper and more will be demonstrated as well.
• EasyLobby® Visitor Management Solutions: HID Global's enterprise-class solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting. The solution is flexible, customisable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organizations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
Solutions for Using Secure Identities • ActivID® Enterprise Authentication and Smart Employee ID Solutions: Including use cases for employee-centric solutions that are based on secure, remote access multi-factor authentication to cloud applications using a single credential for access to the cloud, data and door and protection of corporate data access from personal smartphones.
• Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform including the iCLASS Seos credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility whilst enabling the use of smartphones and other mobile devices for access control and a range of applications.
• Desktop Readers: A wide range of OMNIKEY ® readers including the OMNIKEY 5021 CL contactless (RFID 13.56MHz) smart card reader.
• Networked Access Solutions: HID Global will demonstrate its VertX EVO™ IP-enabled open platform access control solution which is also interoperable with Aperio™ locks. In addition, we will showcase the latest EDGE EVO stand-alone solution.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities HID Secure Identity Services™ : A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
About HID Global: HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company's served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, Codebench®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,100 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
(c) 2014 mid-east.info Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Back To NFVZone's Homepage