Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x8qp5/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the Oscilloscopes Market in Europe" report to their offering.
The oscilloscopes market is the largest and fastest-growing product
category in the general purpose test equipment industry. Europe
represents a sizeable portion of this global market. In this study, key
industry challenges, drivers, and restraints pertaining to the European
region are identified and discussed. It also features analysis of the
market from different perspectives, including by country/region and
vertical. The base year for the analysis is 2012 with the forecast
period ending in 2019. A detailed market share analysis is also
included, identifying the companies expected to gain share against their
competitors during the forecast period.
This market includes all types of oscilloscopes includin:
- Traditional oscilloscopes: real-time and sampling
- Software-defined oscilloscopes
Traditional oscilloscopes are in the box form factor while
software-defined oscilloscopes are based on VME eXtension for
instrumentation (VXI), PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI), or are
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1. Key economic indicators point to a revival of demand in the 2nd half
of 2013. Strategies around price, investment protection, and
alternatives to capital purchases are needed in the near term to
2. Proliferation of electronics across industries and their increasing
complexity, combined with the efforts being made to improve battery
performance in mobile devices, will drive growth.
3. Rohde & Schwarz and Teledyne LeCroy are strong challengers in Europe
(more so than in any other global regions) and are expected to gain
4. Customer focus on scalability could restrain growth in the future as
more of the revenues of OEMs will come from upgrades.
5. The importance of the mainstream oscilloscope business in Europe and
the sheer number of countries call for a sound distribution strategy
that includes ecommerce.
Key Topics Covered
Total Oscilloscopes Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x8qp5/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]