Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss8qwc/dupilumab_atopic)
has announced the addition of the "Dupilumab
(Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain
relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the
coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set
a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Sanofi and Regeneron are co-developing dupilumab, a novel, fully human
monoclonal antibody (mAb) directed against IL-4R a, as a potential
treatment for atopic dermatitis and asthma. Atopic dermatitis is often
the first manifestation of atopy (the genetic disposition to develop an
allergic reaction) in many patients who later develop other atopic
disorders such as allergic rhinitis, asthma, or both, in a process
referred to as the atopic march or allergic march.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an
overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Dupilumab including product description,
safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Dupilumab for the top nine countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Dupilumab performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Dupilumab from 2012-2022 in top nine
countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss8qwc/dupilumab_atopic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]