Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxjljj/vaccine)
has announced the addition of the "Vaccine
Partnering Terms and Agreements" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access
to the vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the
worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why
companies enter vaccine partnering deals. The majority of deals are
discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or
an option right to license the licensors vaccine technology. These deals
tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and
commercialization of outcomes. The report also includes adjuvant deals
This report contains over 1,100 links to online copies of actual vaccine
deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange
Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide
the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's
flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have
a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the
Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in vaccine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of vaccine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life vaccine deals
- Acces to over 1,100 vaccine deal documents
- The leading vaccine deals by value since 2007
- Most active vaccine dealmakers since 2007
- The leading vaccine partnering resources
In Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Therapy target
- Specific technology type
Each deal title links via weblink to an online version of the deal
record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access
to each contract document on demand.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the precise vaccine rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or
deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Bavarian Nordic
- Baxter International
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- Biogen Idec
- Biota Holdings
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Gilead Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Merck & Co
- Merck KGaA
- Mitsubishi Tanabe
- Purdue Research Foundation
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Takeda Canada
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxjljj/vaccine
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]