|[January 09, 2014]
Research and Markets: Protopic (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlt5vm/protopic_atopic)
has announced the addition of the "Protopic
(Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain
relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the
coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set
a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Protopic (formerly known as FK506) is a macrolide immunosuppressant
produced by the soil bacterium streptomyces tsukubaensis. It was
originally developed by Fujisawa Pharmaceutical, which merged with
Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical to form Astellas in 2005.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an
overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Protopic including product description, safety
and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Protopic for the top nine countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Protopic performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Protopic from 2012-2022 in top nine
countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Protopic (tacrolimus)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlt5vm/protopic_atopic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To Homepage ]