Advertise with us
[January 03, 2014]
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): MarketResearchReports.com: Construction sector in Russia H2 2013: Development forecasts for 2013-2016, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Construction sector in Russia H2 2013: Development forecasts for 2013-2016" research report to their offering.
Russia's construction industry in Russia struggled in the first half of 2013, contracting year on year by1.9%. By September, the downward trend in construction activity eased, and for the nine months a 1.1% drop in construction output was recorded in the country. According to PMR estimates, the market was dragged down solely by the civil engineering construction sector. Russia's federal budget for 2013 was set based on a projected GDP growth of 3.7%. However, according to the performances achieved in the first three quarters, this year GDP is likely to expand by 1.8% at best.
Among the key factors behind this slowdown has been the poor performance in investment activity. Russian authorities projected investment in fixed capital to expand 2.5% in 2013, a figure unlikely to be achieved considering that in the first three quarters of the year investment in fixed capital contracted by 1.4%. The decline in investment has partly come after many Russian large companies scaled back their investment programmes for 2013. Furthermore, weak macroeconomic performances have forced public authorities to slash this year's projected spending on targeted state-run infrastructure development programmes.
This publication keeps industry professionals current on activity and conditions in the overall Russian construction market and the non-residential, commercial, civil engineering and residential segments of the market.The report offers the latest market news and trends analysis, macroeconomic developments and investment outlooks, gathered from a diverse range of regional and international sources.Forecasts for the period 2013-2016 are provided, along with full profiles of companies leading the Russian construction market in size, earnings and activity.
Report Covers: - Detailed descriptions of current conditions in all segments of Russian construction - Reliable forecasts for all market segments to 2016 - The impact of trends on market growth, project selection and labor and materials prices - The competition: projects, finances and prospects of the largest companies active in Russian construction - Production: total residential units slated for completion by 2016.
Key Question Answered: - What is the current value of the entire market? Of each main segment? How are these numbers expected to change by 2016? - How many construction companies are currently competing in the Russian market? Which are their most noteworthy projects? - In which direction will prices move in the months ahead? - What is planned in terms of new road, railway and residential construction projects by 2016? - Overview of major construction initiatives to be implemented under preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup - Which developments are making market news in terms of regulation in Russian construction? - Which are the most influential trends in the non-residential segment? Why to Buy This Report? - Initiating new construction operations in the Russian market - Expanding into a new segment - Building a successful business strategy - Engaging in mergers and/or acquisitions - Conducting competition research - Searching for reliable investment opportunities - Calculating corporate market shares - Estimating current and potential demand for building materials - Compiling market reports for manager and shareholder use.
Target Audience: - Construction materials and machinery manufacturers - Foreign and domestic construction companies involved in the Russian market - Government agencies and embassies - Academics, researchers and business consulting specialists - Financial services specialists - Business consultants, analysts and research specialists.
Report Findings: - About 1.5tr (EUR35bn) will be spent to develop Sochi as a mountain resort, including RUB 214bn (EUR4.9bn) on sporting venues for the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- In Q3 2013, the industry's business confidence index reached its highest level for five years.
- In 2012 cement production totalled 61.5 million tonnes, the highest level seen since 1992.
- Only 41% of federal and 37% of regional roads in Russia meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- About 21% of the fixed assets at hydroelectric power plants were put into operation more than fifty years ago.
- Housing stock per capita in Russia is only 23.4 m.
- Only 41% of the country's transmission lines and substations are within useful life limits.
- Construction cost of a 5.9 km long Formula 1 circuit, which is being developed at Sochi Olympic Park, is estimated at RUB 11bn (EUR255m).
- Deficient transport infrastructure in Russia will continue to urge federal and local authorities to increase spending on transport infrastructure construction projects across the country. In 2013, the World Economic Forum's 2013-2014 Global Competitiveness Report ranks Russia 93rd among 148 countries in terms of the quality of overall infrastructure (86th out of 133 countries in 2009). The quality of the country's roads took 136th position, down 18 places in four years; the quality of air transport infrastructure held 102nd place; and the quality of port infrastructure took 88th. Only the quality of railway infrastructure was placed higher at 31st.
- At the end of Q2 2013, quality retail GLA per 1,000 inhabitants reached almost 110 m in Russia, significantly lower than the figures recorded in most EU countries. In 2010 this parameter had expanded to 128 m in Central Europe. The significant discrepancy between saturation levels in shopping centre space in Russia and those in Europe highlights the huge potential for the retail real estate market in Russia.
- Only slightly more than 22% of Russia's housing stock has been put on the market since 1995. A significant share of housing has been in use for more than 50 years and requires repair or extensive modernisation.
Spanning over 199 pages, 102 graphs and 78 tables, "Construction sector in Russia H2 2013: Development forecasts for 2013-2016" report covering the Methodology, Executive summary, Key macroeconomic indicators, Construction overview, Civil engineering, Non-residential construction, Residential construction, Competitive environment. The report covering 30 companies- Adamant Holding, AFI Development, ARKS, Brisa, Crocus Group, DSK Avtoban, Engeocom, Eurocement, KM Group, Knauf, Mostotrest, NPO Mostovik, O1 Properties, PIK Group, PNK-Group, Raven Russia, Renaissance Construction, Renova Group, Russian Grids, RZhD, SGK-transstroyYamal,SK Most, Stroygazconsulting, SU-155, Tashir Group, TPS Nedvizhimost, Transstroy,Unitile Holding, Vinci, ZAO VAD.
Inquiry for more information visit:
Find All Industry and Manufacturing Reports at :
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at:
Contact Us: Mr. Amitava Sen General Manager - Sales & Marketing Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787 Tel India: +91-80-26860858 Follow us on LinkedIn :
Follow us on twitter:
Follow us on Facebook :
Follow us on YouTube :
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at
on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Back To NFVZone's Homepage