Advertise with us
[April 17, 2013]
2013 World Contact Center Interaction Recording Systems Market
Apr 17, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2013 World Contact Center Interaction Recording Systems Market" report to their offering.
Pelorus' definition of interaction recording includes speech analytics, quality management software, and voice the customer applications. The report includes market sizing and market share information for the public safety and financial trading market segments. Topics covered include significant trends, market drivers, constraints, market size, growth, market shares, and forecasts.
In-depth vendor profiles tell the full story - including company history, mission, strategies, products, and key points of differentiation. Industry sales and market share information are detailed by geography and component. The Executive Summary includes ten specific Success Factors deployed by best-performing companies and identifies attractive opportunities that have been largely overlooked Based on interviews with all major vendors and exhaustive secondary research, Pelorus Associates forecasts sales to grow from $813 million in 2011 to $1.2 billion in 2018. This is down from previous forecasts as the trends to software-only and cloud-based solutions effectively reduce per-customer revenues, despite rising demand for advanced applications such as analytics and voice of the customer solutions. After several years of virtually no growth, through the first half of 2012 global sales were tracking to grow by 10% to $891 million. Major factors in the turnaround are strengthening global economies, new compliance requirements, and senior-level recognition that quality customer care is critical to the success of the enterprise.
Some report highlights include: - The solutions suite model has been widely adopted by the industry. In our 2006 report only Witness Systems offered a workforce optimization suite (WFO). Now, fourteen of the twenty-four vendors examined offer WFO suite solutions.
- The merger and acquisition frenzy has cooled. After a flurry of activity in 2011 there was only one acquisition in 2012.
- The bloom may be off the rose for outsourcing to low-cost nations in the Asian sub-continent. Major companies understand that customer relations are too valuable to be entrusted to distant third parties. Sales growth in developing nations will become more dependent on the formation of contact centers to support domestic businesses.
- The industry remains highly concentrated with the two leaders; NICE Systems and Verint Systems, accounting for over 80% of the total market.
2013 World Contact Center Recording Systems Market provides all the information vendors and strategic partners need to craft winning market strategies.
Key Topics Covered: Chapter 1 - Introduction Chapter 2 - Executive Summary Chapter 3 - Market Trends Chapter 4 - Drivers and Constraints Chapter 5 - Market size and Characteristics Chapter 6 -Market Share and Market Forecast Chapter 7 - Vendor Profiles Companies Mentioned - ASC telecom - Calabrio - CallCopy - CXM Record - dvsAnalytics, Inc.
- Enghouse Systems Limited - Envision Telephony, Inc.
- NICE Systems Inc.
- OAISYS - OnviSource - Verint Systems Inc.
- VPI - ZOOM International For more information visit Research and Markets About Research and Markets Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: Research and Markets, Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com Fax from USA: 646-607-1907 Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Call Centres (
cat_id=133&campaign_id=t62zjt) ((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at
on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back To NFVZone's Homepage