Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45cl3d/smartphone)
has announced the addition of the "Smartphone
Markets: Worldwide Trends, Forecasts and Strategies 2012-2017"
report to their offering.
Affordability is vital in the effort to encourage non-smartphone owners
to adopt smartphones.
The smartphone industry is set to change in 2013. Emerging Asia-Pacific
will receive more smartphone shipments than Europe and North America
combined in 2012. The smartphone market is changing from an elitist
high-end device pool to a segmented mass-market ocean of handsets.
This report provides:
- The following forecasts for smartphones:
- Profiles of the regional smartphone markets
- Detailed analyst views on Android, iOS, Windows Phone and other OSs
- Analysis of the average selling price of smartphones, and ARPU
- Details of the cost of owning an iPhone 5 by operator
- Smartphone retailing and pricing recommendations for operators
- An impact assessment of smartphone app usage on operators and device
- Total handsets
- Handset connections by technology
- Shipments by operating system
- Alcatel Mobile Phones
- Research In Motion (RIM)
- Sony Mobile Communications
- Verizon Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45cl3d/smartphone
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]