Advertise with us
[February 04, 2013]
Research and Markets Adds Report: India Telecom Country Report 2012
Feb 04, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Telecom Country Report 2012" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include: This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of India's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- The cancellation of 122 2G licenses in February 2012 has had only a small direct impact on overall market revenue, but has significantly changed perceptions of the market.
- TRAI recommendations on 900MHz refarming, if accepted, will have an adverse impact on incumbent operators as well as consumers.
- The new National Telecom Policy provides a long-term framework for growth.
- Leading mobile operators are focusing on 3G services to drive future revenue growth, but penetration remains low.
- Reliance Infotel's launch of TDD-LTE services will alter India's mobile market dynamics.
- The National Broadband Plan will drive broadband penetration in rural areas through shared access.
- TV digitisation will benefit customers and other players, but not local cable operators.
Data coverage Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007. The data annex was last updated in August 2012.
Companies Mentioned: - Adishwar India - Aditya Birla Group - Aircel - Airtel India - Ampoules - Augere - Axiata Group - Bharat Sanchar Nigam - Bharti Telecom - Dimension Data - Ericsson - Etisalat DB Telecom - Hutchison Essar - Idea Cellular - Infotel Broadband Services - Loop Mobile - Mahanagar Telecom Nigam - MTS - Network18 Media and Investments - NTT Docomo - Piramal Healthcare - Powertel - Qualcomm - Radius Infratel - RailTel - Reliance ADAG Group - Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group - Reliance Communications - Reliance Globalcom - Reliance Industries Limited - Reliance Infotel - Shyam Sistema TeleServices - Siva Industries - Spice Telecom - S Tel - Take Solutions - Tata Communications - Tata Docomo - Tata Group - Tata Sons - Tata Teleservices - Temasek Holding - Teracom - Tikona Digital Networks - Tulip Telecom - Unitech Wireless - Videocon Telecommunications - Vodafone Report information: researchandmarkets.com/research/zvxw9p/india_telecom ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Back To NFVZone's Homepage