Advertise with us
[January 31, 2013]
BRIEF: Galloway residents can apply to FEMA for assistance in raising homes
Jan 31, 2013 (The Press of Atlantic City - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) -- Galloway Township will apply for FEMA money to elevate homes in the township.
The township stresses an application does not mean it will be accepted but those interested can apply by Tuesday.
Under the FEMA program, the federal agency will pay 75 percent of the costs and the homeowner will pay the other 25 percent.
Those interested must supply their name, address, block and lot number, phone number, and email address to the township's Office of Emergency Management.
The office can be reached by phone at 609-652-3705 ext. 206, fax at 609-652-1967 or email at GallowayOEM@Comcast.net. The information can also be dropped off at City Hall at 300 E. Jimmie Leeds Road in Galloway.
___ (c)2013 The Press of Atlantic City (Pleasantville, N.J.) Visit The Press of Atlantic City (Pleasantville, N.J.) at www.pressofatlanticcity.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Back To NFVZone's Homepage