Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc4cg7/elearning)
has announced the addition of the "E-Learning
Course: Essential Biopharma for Biopharma Manufacturing Employees
(Certified)" training to their offering.
This course consists of a series of 12 lessons:
(1) Introduction to Freeze Drying
(2) Introduction to Sterilization and Prevacuum Autoclaving
(3) Biopharmaceuticals - An Oerview
(4) Clean In Place
(5) Downstream Processing: Ultrafiltration and Diafiltration
(6) Downstream Processing: Centrifugation
(7) Bioreactors In Bioprocessing
(8) Overview of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
(9) Fermentation in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
(10) Cell Culture in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
(11) Cell Biology and Recombinant DNA Technology
(12) Formulation & Packaging in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
These lessons are a series of self paced highly visual interactive
e-Learning Modules, with full audio voiceover and can be taken online.
Each lesson has a 16 question multiple choice Assessment which the
Trainee can perform once they have completed the module. A hard copy
certificate is mailed to the Trainee, once they have achieved a score of
100% in their Assessment.
Each module can also be purchased separately.
To see details on the topics covered in each module, please go
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]