Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvz562/argentina)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Argentina
Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2017- Glucose Monitoring and
Insulin Delivery" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Argentina Diabetes Care
Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units)
and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two
market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report
also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of
the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with
global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with
information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and scondary research and in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market
categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two
market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Argentina Diabetes Care Devicesmarket.
Key players covered include:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- ARKRAY, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- NIPRO CORPORATION
- Medtronic, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Argentina Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvz562/argentina
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]