Advertise with us
[December 11, 2012]
Futures market survey: 80pct expect range trading of Dalian soybean on Wed.
BEIJING, Dec 11, 2012 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- About 80 percent of futures experts surveyed by the China Finance Corporation expected range trading of soybean futures traded on the Dalian Commodity Exchange on Wednesday, while the rest 20 percent are bullish about the commodity.
Futures experts here include futures brokers, research institutions and other market observers.
The futures brokers that are bullish about Dalian soybean include Zhongzhou Futures Co.
The futures brokers that expect range trading of Dalian soybean include Shanghai CIFCO Futures Co., Dongwu Futures, Brilliant Futures Co, and Tianqi Futures Co.
Dalian soybean for May 2013 delivery opened 20 yuan lower at 4,754 yuan/tonne Wednesday. (Contributed by Zhang Lian, edited by Shi Chunjiao, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Back To NFVZone's Homepage