Advertise with us
[December 06, 2012]
Confirmit CustomerSat Introduces Active Dashboards
Dec 06, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- London, UK and Oslo, Norway and New York, NY: - Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement, and Market Research, today introduced Active Dashboards(TM), the latest enhancement to its industry leading reporting technology in the new release of its Voice of the Customer (VoC) solution, Confirmit CustomerSat(TM). Active Dashboards make it easier than ever to visualise feedback results and share VoC data across the enterprise for at a glance analysis, reporting and action management.
Active Dashboards provide each employee with a personalised, interactive view of customer feedback tailored to their specific role within the organisation. Expressly designed for the unique needs of VoC programmes, Active Dashboards deliver customer survey data in real time, displayed through a custom selected set of colourful charts, tables and widgets that enable users to visualise and analyse survey results at a glance. Active Dashboards are accessible to users within the Confirmit CustomerSat SaaS (software as a service) application or on a mobile device using CustomerSat Mobile.
Developed for business professionals, not IT specialists, Confirmit CustomerSat's DIY dashboard creation and administration tools make it easy for clients to create, edit, and manage their own Active Dashboards anytime, without requiring outside assistance. An intuitive, drag-and-drop interface allows users to quickly configure their dashboards and schedule regular or ad hoc publication of dashboards to any number of employees. Clients can pick and choose from a comprehensive set of predefined VoC widgets, including a Key Metrics Scorecard, NPS® Gauge, and Voice of Customer Table with verbatim survey comments, to create Active Dashboards that are relevant to their business. Administrators can also delegate dashboard creation and administrative tasks to other users for additional flexibility.
To ensure that the right Active Dashboard reports are delivered to the right employees, Confirmit CustomerSat's new QuickPaths(TM) dynamic hierarchy building feature automatically populates dashboards with survey data according to a company's organisational hierarchies. When employees change roles, QuickPaths adapts the hierarchies and automatically updates dashboards based on those changes--so individuals always receive reports on the survey results that are relevant to their position within the organisation. Together, these adaptive dashboard delivery capabilities and DIY dashboard management tools allow a single administrator to manage the reporting needs for a dynamic, complex organisation.
Active Dashboards increase accessibility of the advanced VoC reporting available in Confirmit CustomerSat, including: - Key Metrics Scorecard: display performance at a glance across key metrics and questions using colour coding and heat maps enabling managers to quickly assess performers, focus on key areas for improvement and drill down to view groups of responses or a single response in detail.
- Key Trends: trend a statistic (Mean, NPS, etc.) over time (monthly, quarterly, annually, by fiscal period, etc.) - Key Drivers: use correlation analysis to determine which aspects of the customer experience are most important to driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Historical Benchmark: compare scores for important metrics (such as Overall Satisfaction or NPS) and performance (across teams, geographies, retail locations, etc.) over time.
- Comparative Statistics: set cross tabs based on the survey data you choose to compare performance on key metrics across questions, question choices, and upload variables. Add colour coding and heat maps to compare performance at a glance.
- Voice of Customer: display of verbatim responses to open ended questions.
- Response Rate: monitor the health of a survey by tracking response rate in real time, with drill-down detail reports to pinpoint key invitees who may need a reminder to respond to the survey.
- Significance Testing: conduct an automatic statistical analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) to compare results between groups or teams, and differentiate top performers and areas that need attention from random data fluctuations.
- PeerCompare(TM): allow users to see their scores for key metrics in comparison to their peers, to view their performance in context.
- Drill-Down Reporting: instantly view groups of surveys and individual survey responses that make up KPIs; read open ended survey responses in context.
- Push Reporting: share dashboards with other individuals responsible for the customer experience, email PDFs of a full dashboard or individual widget report, or export report data to Excel to share VoC intelligence any way you need to.
"Active Dashboards make it even easier for our clients to derive actionable insights from the Voice of the Customer," said Peter Myklebust, CTO at Confirmit. "The latest updates to Confirmit CustomerSat enrich the solution with advanced technologies that make CustomerSat's powerful reporting dashboards even easier to use and share, offering our clients more ways to leverage VoC feedback to positively impact the customer experience." About Confirmit CustomerSat Software and Services Confirmit CustomerSat is a Web-based enterprise Voice of the Customer (VoC) solution used by the world's leading businesses to capture, analyze, and act on feedback from customers, employees, and partners. Through the use of powerful dashboards, comprehensive analytic tools, action management technology, and the expert knowledge of VoC consultants, clients drive better business results through improvements in the customer experience. CustomerSat was named a Leader in EFM Satisfaction and Loyalty Solutions by a noted independent research firm, and was named a Service Leader in the Enterprise Feedback Management category of CRM Magazine's 2012 CRM Service Awards. For more information, visit www.confirmit.com/customersat.
About Confirmit Confirmit is the world's leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, Aurora, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media Contacts: Andrea Burton Indigo River firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44 (0)1985 850320 M: +44 (0)7796 368669 Melanie Oxford Indigo River email@example.com M: +44 (0)7515 632065 ((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at
on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back To NFVZone's Homepage