Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbbxbh/notebookslaptops)
has announced the addition of the "Notebooks/Laptops:
15"-16" Systems" report to their offering.
The Mobile Index provides a sophisticated, proprietary algorithm for
scoring the top products and services in each of 60+ mobile and wireless
categories based on four variables:
1) technology innovation,
2) management strength,
3) market acceptance and
4) financial strength.
The Mobile Index service gives enterprises more information than other
rating services since it considers four important variables that are
then combined in a proprietary algorihm to best estimate the product's
relative value compared to others in the same category.
This edition of Mobile Index evaluates the most popular class of laptops
- those with screens 15" to 16".
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Regulatory and Policy Individuals
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Government and International Bodies
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Offices and Technology Executives
- Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more...
Key Topics Covered:
The Category: Small Form Factor Tablets
Lenovo ThinkPad T530
Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display- 15.6"
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK® AH532 Notebook- 15.6"
Apple MacBook Pro- 15"
Lenovo IdeaPad U510- 15.6"
Dell Inspiron i15N-2728BK- 15.6"
Dell XPS- 15.6"
HP Pavilion m6- 15.6"
Sony Vaio S Series SVS1511AGXB- 15.5"
Samsung Series 9 NP900X4B-A02- 15"
HP Envy Sleekbook 6- 15.6"
Acer Aspire V5-571P-6642- 15.6"
ASUS U56E BAL7- 15.6"
Maingear EX-L- 15"
Mobile Insights Recommendations
Mind Commerce Publishing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbbxbh/notebookslaptops
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]