Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pb2n2n/smart_grid_review)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Smart Grid Review
- August 2012" to their offering.
GlobalData announces the release of its monthly smart grid newsletter
for August 2012 from the Smart Grid eTrack. The newsletter provides the
subscribers of Smart Grid eTrack with update on the global developments
related to smart grid deployment across the globe during the month of
July 2012. The newsletter contains major news, deals, product
announcements and events related to global smart grid developments.
The Augut newsletter provides insights about Building Energy Management
Systems in the section Technology Focus of the Month, along with the
review of Johnson Controls, Inc. in the Smart Grid Company Focus of the
Month. The newsletter also provides updates on the industry reports and
analysis alerts that GlobalData publishes periodically to assist its
subscribers in strategic decision making.
- Market prospect for companies providing smart grid systems
- Key product launch in power grids
- Major news and deals in smart grid
- Upcoming smart grid events
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in smart grid sector
- Gain insight on the industry's growth potential
- Developing strategies for market penetration
- Facilitate decision-making based on information on key developments in
the smart grid sector
List of Tables
Table 1: Johnson Controls, Key Facts
Table 2: Global Smart Grid Events, August 2012
Table 3: Abbreviations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pb2n2n/smart_grid_review.
[ Back To NFVZone's Homepage ]